Love, Love Love! What does it mean?
Each and every day, we use the word Love frequently, as –
I love this, I love that, I love that person, I love eating, I love traveling, I love that actor, that artist. So what is love?
But do you actually express the feeling of love in words?
We can say No and it is the best and the worst part about love. We have tried to express the feeling of love through some famous inspirational love quotes and sayings to describe the emotion of love.
Inspirational Love Quotes and Sayings
- “I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.” – William Blake
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” — Stephen Chbosky
- “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love” — Maya Angelou
- “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” — Lord Byron
- “I am happiest when I’m right next to you.” — lifehacks.io
- “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” — Jackson Brown
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand
So, What’s your favorite Love quotes you want to share with us 💖
Please write it in the comment box.