Ladakh (“land of high passes”) is a beautiful natural region covered with valley, lakes, and hills in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Tourist says Leh Ladhak trip is incomplete without bike rides on the road. The snow-covered paths, the difficulties, broken paths, the mess that a single truck causes, Landslides, Mountain curves roads crossing the narrow valley and funny Leh Ladakh Road Safety Signs excites and cherishes each moment. In collaboration with Travel bumps, we are taking you through the road journey and present some of the funny safety sign on Leh Ladhak roads you came across.
Best Time Visit Leh Ladakh
- Leh Ladakh in summer (April-June)
- Leh Ladakh in Monsoon (July-August)
- Leh Ladakh in Early Winter (September-October)
- Leh Ladakh in winter (November-February)
Hilarious Road Signs on the Way to Ladakh
So What are you waiting lets plan to Leh Ladhak Road Trip. ?
- Things to do in Delhi
- Famous Temples in Delhi
- Jodhpur in Top Emerging Tourist Destinations
- The Waste to Wonder Park, Delhi