If I should fall in Autumn’s spell
Leave me in her womb
Until winter wakes my blissful soul
With a magical snow laced moon….
BRRRR!!!! 2019 Winter’s made north India shivers like hell, after an era the winter approaches unprecended havocly chill. The Capital faces immense downfall of Mercury in past few weeks, the highest wintery month witnessing dense smog. A cosy season and a favourite of all winter approaches, at the time generally people love to live, travel and enjoy. A bunch of two to three months makes the winter beautiful, snowy and cool. But this is the season, when person needs to take charge of their health.
With the beautiness of the season change, safeguarding health from wintery symptoms are necessary. Therefore, some quick tips are jotted down that will prevent oneself from freezing cold and frostbites.
- Layerup – Add sweaters to the body is of no harm, but getting cool without wearing woollen is a concern.
- Leave some room- Don’t stuff like sausage, keep room for hot air to entrap and also keep space for movements.
- Special Footwear – indulge in money for good footwear, keep away sandals and fashionable chappals at home, because it’s a time to warm your feet as much as you can.
- Protect the upper skin “the epidermis”- people hate hats, caps, muffs & gloves but get into habit of protecting your skin from the chilling weather.
- Skimp on calories- Eat good faty food to warm up the inner body.
- Stay well hydrated- Drink H2O as much as you can, gradually as winter’s approaches drinking water get lesser, try to stay hydrated, keeping insulated bottle of hot water to sip in a continuous interval.
Hope you people have implemented those quick tips and staying warm in your blankets.Till then enjoy the freezing winter’s.
William Shakespeare writes in his poem – Blow Blow thou Winter Wind
Freeze, freeze, thou bitter sky,
That dost not bite so nigh
As benefits forgot:
Though thou the waters warp
Thy sting is not so sharp
As friend remembered not.
Heigh-ho! sing, heigh-ho! unto the green holly… ”